Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

17 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I think it's still too early to set alarm bells ringing just yet but still disappointing our defence still makes dumb mistakes.

You're definitely getting relegated.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gazz said:

You're definitely getting relegated.

Don't be stupid. We're going to go on an unbeaten streak the rest of the season now that we've got the good teams out the way. Obviously.

Just now, Kaney said:

Don't be stupid. We're going to go on an unbeaten streak the rest of the season now that we've got the good teams out the way. Obviously.

When is the Spurs game?

Am I the only one who thought Vardy's red was really harsh? MOTD highlighted how high his foot ended up, but thats only because it glanced off the Wolves players foot ages after the balls gone because he's gone for a ball he had no chance of getting. Yes it's aggressive, but that's not a foul in itself, and had the defender not gone to ground to reach a ball he has no right to go for nothing happens. 

Tl:dr, the game's gone. 

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

That was rumoured to be the sleeve partner of United for a while before we signed the Kohler deal.

Tinder being advertised at Old Trafford, because someone has to make the chances.

• Sad 1

To be fair, this has been a really good 10v11 small sided game confined to a penalty area. Might steal this one for my coaching sessions.

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Hamer was awful for goals 2 and 3.

City struggling without KDB then.

KDB could be a big blow to City. 

Pep: (benches Sterling, Mahrez and Sane). Hold my beer. 

• Like 1

Yeah, they've looked shit. Pep will be praying to the gods that Delph gets back to full fitness quickly too because this Mendy guy is awful. :shifty:

I don't understand at all why Ben Hamer has started the season in goal for Huddersfield. Jonas Lossl was fantastic last season and they signed him permanently in the summer. He was one of their best players easily yet he's sat on the bench now.