Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Honestly, after that effort of a free kick, Kenedy should have walked off the pitch as a self-inflicted punishment.

11 minutes ago, stokerino said:

*idly turn on the end of the Cardiff/Newcastle game*

"Hmm...well the only player I have in my fantasy team is Kenedy and Newcastle are down to 10 men, so I guess I'm just holding out for the clean sheet."

*96th minute penalty~!*

:o

*Kenedy steps up!*

:w00t:

*Kenedy misses*

:facepalm:

Kenedy should be getting -10 points for his display today.

He didn't complete a single pass in the first half. Not one! Then he goes and does that at the end :lol:.

Kennedy with quite possibly one of the worst performances of all time. 

That game was like an art form of terrible football. Gutted Newcastle didn't score just so Colin would flip his lid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Kenedy should be getting -10 points for his display today.

He didn't complete a single pass in the first half. Not one! Then he goes and does that at the end :lol:.

So I gather.

Throw this on top of the KDB injury, and my "hey maybe I'll pick Chelsea and ex-Chelsea players only, that'll be a laugh" fantasy team strategy is going off the rails even more quickly than I'd expected. :shifty: 

Feels really weird not to be at Stamford Bridge for the first home game of the season.

I mean, I willingly sold my ticket because I've had a friend's event in the calendar for this evening for months now, and it was only because the match got put in the 5:30 Saturday slot that I couldn't do both... And hey, saved me some money and the trouble of driving into London when the trains are off...

But yeah, at this exact moment it sucks. :(

(I'll take a 4-0 win to make up for it, 'kay? :shifty:)

BOOM! 1-0 Pedro! :D 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Richarlison :wub:

Absolutely loving my decision to pick Jota over him in my fantasy team.

• Like 1