Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

What's the justification? Cos that seems ridiculous.

"...However, it is understood that because referee Craig Pawson awarded a free-kick, the incident was dealt with at the time and there will not be referred to a disciplinary panel."

Thing is, I don't think it was. I think the ref has given a free kick because Kenedy's span and barged into the player. The kick is directly afterwards. They just won't admit that a top flight referee missed blatant violent conduct less than five yards away from him.

• Like 2

And therein lies the issue with the whole referee situation. It’s nonsense that they’re so untouchable and almost never be held accountable. 

The thing is, it’s not like it’s necassarily going to always be criticising a referee, it’s that sometimes they will miss things as they are only human-beings and all some people are asking for is to give referees assistance. 

That being said, they all still mostly fucking useless.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Not for Newcastle. They were hoping for a lengthy ban

Have you seen Christian Atsu? 

Madness though, the amendment after Haidara got crocked was supposed to put an end to this nonsense, clearly not. 

Wan-Bissaka reminds me of Micah Richards when he first broke through. Makes great last ditch tackles but only because he's out of position.

EDIT: And he's been sent off because he's tried to make a tackle after being caught out of position.

• Like 1

If you're gonna get one wrong then don't get it that badly wrong. 

Get in Mane! 

Good solid win and another clean sheet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

I liked that performance it was a bit fancy and a bit fuck off.

Just a job done type of game. Had bright moments without blowing them away. Never looked frustrated and defended well when they had chances. 

Thought Van Dijk and Gomez were class tonight. 

• Like 1

Anyone else watched the Man City documentary? We go on about Vardy but Fabian Delph is more Brexit than a bag of Nigel Farages.