Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

One does nothing but moan, trades on past glories and thinks they have a god given right to be the best and the other is Jose Mourinho.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Colly said:

Accidental handball, nowt wrong with that. 

You can't be giving that, it's not deliberate handball but if it doesn't hit his hand, it doesn't go in the net.

Absolutely baffled how iconic Man Utd legendstar Gary Neville thinks that's not a penalty for Man City either.

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

You can't be giving that, it's not deliberate handball but if it doesn't hit his hand, it doesn't go in the net.

Absolutely baffled how iconic Man Utd legendstar Gary Neville thinks that's not a penalty for Man City either.

What are you disallowing it for? He's headed it onto his hand, that's not a deliberate handball. 

Handball. That handball by the Cardiff defender last week wasn't deliberate but his hand is in a position where it influences the flight of the ball, same with this goal. Were you moaning when we got an injury time penalty?

I'm just salty because I have Ederson and Mendy in my fantasy team and I've lost my clean sheet points. :shifty:

5 minutes ago, Colly said:

What are you disallowing it for? He's headed it onto his hand, that's not a deliberate handball. 

Your disallowing it because he scored a goal with his hand. Same reason pens are given when the act isn't deliberate and a goal/chance is stopped by a hand. Deliberation isn't the whole rule, it's a specific application of it. 

Muller had a goal disallowed by VAR for the exact reason last night.

• Like 1