NFL 2018

Lineker

45 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Bill O'Brien is a "broken clock is right twice a day" situation.

Bill O’Brien would have gotten fired if he didn’t land Watson.  DeShaun is buying him a few more years

I actually think Mr. Biscuit will be pretty good with Matt Nagy. I like the pieces on that offense. 

Obviously not apples to apples but reminds me a lot of the Rams actually giving Goff some help instead of saddling him with an outdated offense with no talent. 

Edited by livid

On 06/09/2018 at 19:53, Maxx said:

Remember when this Falcons offense was a fucking buzzsaw?  Really shame they lost all their skill players oh wait they’re all still here and Steve Sarkasian is a goddamn plague.

27 points out of Julio, I'm not complaining.

Speaking of fantasy, I kinda screwed up, because now when Tom Brady throws touchdowns I feel happy and I DO NOT LIKE IT.

Do not like having the Pats game, but Romo Bae is calling it so it’s tolerable

I was listening to a fantasy football show on the radio, they were talking about how bad the weather is in Cleveland and how you shouldn’t start anyone besides James Conner, so of course I was pleased.

And now I realize I had Roethlisberger starting, ugh