2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

5 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Schiano quit

That didn't last long

Saying he needs to focus on his "faith and his family"

So did he cheat on his wife with a guy or a girl?  Really the only time "family" is brought up is when someone cheats, and "faith" is when they cheat with the same sex.  

10 hours ago, DMN said:

Raiders are not trading up for a QB. If they trade up, it's for Bosa.

But then what are they going to get when they trade Bosa to the Bears?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'm happy for the Raiders. They gifted us the best defensive player in Football. I wish them all the best

We got two first rounders for a guy who turned down what would have been the best contract for a defender in the NFL, so he clearly wasn't going to re-sign.

Better that than a 3rd and a 5th.

8 hours ago, DMN said:

We got two first rounders for a guy who turned down what would have been the best contract for a defender in the NFL, so he clearly wasn't going to re-sign.

Better that than a 3rd and a 5th.

Oh yeah you got something good. We just got something better :P 

The Giants hired Dave Gettleman because he was a safe, organizational pick and because he was committed to building around Eli, which is precisely what Jthe change-resistant ownership wanted.  And now every mock I've seen has the Giants are going drafting Dan Jones because he's the most Eli-like QB in the class and David Cutcliffe was the Mannings' QB coach.  All of this just further makes me believe that the Manning family has John Mara's balls in a vice.