Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

7 hours ago, Adam said:

I enjoyed it to be honest, my stream did degrade awfully for about 15 minutes during half time and the start of the second half, but otherwise it was bang on and overall the presentation felt good, professional and pretty straight-forward.

I don't have Sky or BT anymore so it's not like I can greatly compare anymore but it felt like a refreshing way to watch the football.

I mean, I won't bother subscribing beyond the trial as there's no more PL football planned after this month during this season at least, and I won't use their other services enough to justify it. But I certainly wouldn't be concerned about making a switch to them if they took a bunch of games off Sky and BT in the future. 

Whilst on the subject of subscriptions, I'm finding La Liga TV great value as well for 50 quid a year. That's every single match every week as well, as more than 90% of the time, every game has its own kick off slot. I've even been able to watch the 3pm starts during the blackout through Chromecast. 

9 hours ago, Mad Jack Frost said:

I'm confused at Arsenal fans thinking Freddies teams would be remarkably different to Emery's, he was one of Unais coaches. 

He was, but that's not to say we wouldn't have thought he had his own vision on team selection. 

One thing that really makes me laugh is he knew Luiz and Sokratis were not so great a partnership so he brings Mustafi into the side against Norwich, he performs terribly and then is dropped from the squad all together for the next match. 

Most of these problems fall on Raul Sanllehi to be honest. I'm convinced we would be in a better place had Sven Minslitat had been able to wrestle control of football matters instead of him. 

Hopefully Lampard goes with a "don't fix what isn't broken" mindset. We need maybe a new left back at a push and I wouldn't object to signing Sancho, but everything else can wait until the summer. Caballero, Pedro, Willian, and Giroud only need replacing on a squad level due to age and can fulfill their current roles through the rest of the season unless any injuries start popping up

3 hours ago, Naitch said:

Hopefully Lampard goes with a "don't fix what isn't broken" mindset. We need maybe a new left back at a push and I wouldn't object to signing Sancho, but everything else can wait until the summer. Caballero, Pedro, Willian, and Giroud only need replacing on a squad level due to age and can fulfill their current roles through the rest of the season unless any injuries start popping up

Haha, love the idea of any Chelsea fan turning their nose up at signing Sancho.

• Like 1