The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm up for GoW or Battlefiend 3 tonight.

Dec 20 Daily Sale: Bastion - 600 msp (50% off)

Dec 21 Daily Sale: Leedmees & Hole in the Wall - 400 msp each (50% off)

Dec 22 Daily Sale: Fallout 3/New Vegas DLC

Dec 23 Daily Sale: Mortal Kombat Season Pass & Deadliest Warrior

Dec 24 Daily Sale: Street Fighter 3

Dec 25 Daily Sale: Fruit Ninja Kinect

Dec 26 Daily Sale: Forza 4 DLC

Dec 27 Daily Sale: Halo Reach GoD/DLC

Dec 28 Daily Sale: Sonic The Hedgehog (probably S4ep1 on sale for the 8th time)

Dec 29 Daily Sale: Red Dead Redemption DLC (also on sale for the 8th time)

Dec 30 Daily Sale: Gears of War 3 DLC ??

Dec 31 Daily Sale: Call of Duty DLC ??

Predictions are all true so far. These MS points are burning a hold in my pocket though, I think I'll pick up After-Burner Climax and Toy Soldiers tonight wub.gif

But then I get scared that this German site was wrong for one of these days and Cold War will be 50% off mad.gif

Yeah, it looks good. I assume it has online multiplayer, in which case I would suggest a few people here get it when it gets cheap enough. I'm not fussed for it just yet but would totally pick it up when it reaches 5-10£.

Aha, amazing.

How much more stuff are they adding to the season pass? I have some points now but i'm still slightly on the fence about it. :shifty:

There is the Horde add-on's, and the new campaign bit. Plus new maps. The 3rd one is more maps and a kind of Prestige mode attached to that. No clue what the 4th one is yet but I imagine it may well be more campaign style stuff.

I'm thinking about getting the Gears 3 pass, got 4200 points on my account, getting the Karkand BF3 pack and getting NFL Blitz on Wednesday which are 1200 each, leaves me with 1800 which is enough for the season pass.

Yeah, it looks good. I assume it has online multiplayer, in which case I would suggest a few people here get it when it gets cheap enough. I'm not fussed for it just yet but would totally pick it up when it reaches 5-10£.

I picked it up for 20 and it's worth every penny. 40 is a bit much to ask for it but it's better than a XBLA game for sure, the multiplayer is `pretty fun too.

I guess it's a licensing thing, but that's still bullshit. Downloaded the trial through my yank account anyway. I wonder if I can buy it with my normal account through the game? And if so, would online play still be an option?

If not, what the buggering hell do I spend my 2100 points on?