The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

James' tackle was nasty. Then he was kicking off with people at the tunnel, inc. Matty Lowton I believe.

Clark was unlucky to get red, I think. It was a second yellow, and I can see why he gave it, it was a strong reaction to the tackle but the tackle was bad.

If Lambert keeps his job, it continues to show much Lerner doesn't care.

See, I almost feel bad for saying it, cause he seems like a decent bloke, but there is no way that Paul Lambert can stay on as manager. Yet another dreadful showing, in fact, that might be the worst Villa performance I've seen in eleven years as a supporter.

Guzan played well, the defence was a shambles. Clark and Hutton looked like the only two that gave a shit, but that doesn't excuse poor performances. Westwood and Cleverley kept playing long balls with literally zero success, whilst Joe Cole and Gabby contributed nothing. Benteke did nothing apart from being caught offside like six times and he looked like he didn't want to be there. Whilst Carlos Sanchez didn't play well, bringing Richardson on instead is farcical. Andi Weimann apparently came on, did less than nothing. No discipline, no plan A, let alone plan B.

Gary Gardner has been loaned out to Nottingham Forest, and I might go with him. I mean, I won't, but chances are I'ma take a break from watching the matches, because there's nothing positive to watch, and there hasn't really been for a while truth be told.

James' tackle was nasty. Then he was kicking off with people at the tunnel, inc. Matty Lowton I believe.

Clark was unlucky to get red, I think. It was a second yellow, and I can see why he gave it, it was a strong reaction to the tackle but the tackle was bad.

If Lambert keeps his job, it continues to show much Lerner doesn't care.

If the FA investigate the scuffle, Matt Lowton and Leicester's Ulloa could be in trouble from what I saw. Definite red and definite second yellow imo. James' reaction was uncalled for also.

Bloody hell, Spurs. That was a shit result considering you beat Chelsea last week. Shocking.

This is what happens. Newcastle beat us and lost the next four matches (something for Spurs to look forward to :shifty:).

I've just noticed that I'm top of the EWB Fantasy Football league! And Gazz is 19th. (H)