2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Well it's not like he can say "yeah we don't care if he plays for us or the Cowboys" because then that decreases his trade value if it comes to that. Which is why I think it's dumb to ask a coach/player about a holdout/similar situation because the chance of getting a truthful answer is nonexistent.

Also, you guys are gonna be sooooo pissed when JJ Watt says no to having a camera in his face for weeks.

Edited by livid
  • Like 1

I want a buddy cop show where Watt plays Detective John Johnson Watt, the straight laced by the book detective and Gronk is his loose Hawaiian shirt wearing party animal partner

• Like 3

Well it's not like he can say "yeah we don't care if he plays for us or the Cowboys" because then that decreases his trade value if it comes to that. Which is why I think it's dumb to ask a coach/player about a holdout/similar situation because the chance of getting a truthful answer is nonexistent.

Also, you guys are gonna be sooooo pissed when JJ Watt says no to having a camera in his face for weeks.

I often wonder if the press uses those kinds of questions because they know it's a no-win for whoever is answering. Ergo, their chance to make someone on an NFL team look like an idiot.

HBO won't listen and then JJ Watt will eat all the cameras.

That's the season finale.

• Like 1

I can tell you why JJ Watt is so incredible. Look what happens when you flip his first name horizontally: JJ -》 LL

Now you know my secret.

• Like 1