2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

I know you guys don't like him but ESPN just had a thing asking whether Tom Brady is still a hall of famer. That's an absurd question right? I mean of course he is.

They also just had an unofficial Astronaut mascot and superfan being interviewed for like 20 minutes. It's a slow news day.

I know you guys don't like him but ESPN just had a thing asking whether Tom Brady is still a hall of famer. That's an absurd question right? I mean of course he is.

They also just had an unofficial Astronaut mascot and superfan being interviewed for like 20 minutes. It's a slow news day.

The could always just interview Jeff Saturday and Ryan Clark about it for the 50th time. I swear they have Clark on there every hour saying the same exact thing. At least call Ja Rule or something. Edited by HeadChuck McGill

I think I may have found something that perfectly embodies why I hate the majority of Patriots fans.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Nothing says "persecution complex" like creating a massive index of every time every NFL team has been accused of cheating, in response to Tom Brady's suspension. This might be more pathetic than the GoFundMe.

Can you prove it was started by a Pats fan?

I love being down in Texas where there was a collective shrug when the Pats won the Super Bowl, and another when this suspension was announced. Sadly, my facebook page still has far too many Pats fans, and I'm reminded of how this is the NFL equivalent of the holocaust, but worse, every time I sign on.

... and are there any Pats fans you think are sane?

I like to think you are.

And yes, check their twitter, where half the posts are the latest pro-Pats memes and he's pretty gleeful about being one.

They're just grasping at straws now.

The Patriots have launched a website called WellsReportContext (linked below) that responds to the assertions made in the Wells Report. "The conclusions of the Wells Report are, at best, incomplete, incorrect and lack context," the introduction says. The site goes on to cite a Nobel Prize winner about PSI levels and makes the insulting claim that football handler McNally called himself the "Deflator" because he was trying to shed pounds. We've reached new lows in the absurdity of Deflategate.

I don't even...

Ya know whats weird with Pats fans? Why the fuck are they so fucking worried about the deflate gate shit anyway? Your guys is suspended, whatever. You just won a fucking Super Bowl, again.

Fuck, I wouldn't give a shit if Stafford was suspended for four games. I'd sit back, and say "God damn, the Lions just won the Super Bowl", not creating websites to prove how we're not as bad of cheaters or sites to pay fines for teams or sites to refute the Wells report. Lame ass fucks.

• Like 1

Ya know whats weird with Pats fans? Why the fuck are they so fucking worried about the deflate gate shit anyway? Your guys is suspended, whatever. You just won a fucking Super Bowl, again.

Fuck, I wouldn't give a shit if Stafford was suspended for four games. I'd sit back, and say "God damn, the Lions just won the Super Bowl", not creating websites to prove how we're not as bad of cheaters or sites to pay fines for teams or sites to refute the Wells report. Lame ass fucks.

BECAUSE IT IS THE GREATEST MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE PLANET!

Roger Goodell is going to be hearing Tom Brady's appeal. Even I think that's some bullshit.

• Like 1

So, can we officially confirm Pats fans are now worse than Eagle fans?

Have they thrown things at beloved childhood institutions yet? That's all that's left on their scorecard.

There's a lot of drunken racist ignorant assholes among the ranks, but we're not *that* bad.

• Like 1