2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Will probably get appealed down to two, which is fine, just happy the diva is getting punished.

Tony Romo's not involved in this?

Oh please, do provide some examples.

Will probably get appealed down to two, which is fine, just happy the diva is getting punished.

You first. Not saying that Brady hasn't, but you set the playing field, so you define it.

You first. Not saying that Brady hasn't, but you set the playing field, so you define it.

Tom Brady, an entitled whiner who thinks he's better than everyone and above the rules.

• Like 2

Then why are you bringing up Romo at all? I assumed you were accusing him of being a diva, like Brady, which he's not and very few players are.

I think my favorite image that has come out of this is the picture of Brady being contrasted with Ray Lewis, Ben Roethlisberger, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson and...Floyd Mayweather. Apparently Pats fans couldn't think of any other NFL players who murdered someone.

It's pretty sad though. Their obvious guilt aside, Robert Kraft is a billionaire and the organisation is easily worth more than a billion dollars too.

Paying the fine would be shift of a digit on a screen that the owner would barely notice. Having a whip-round because of the injustice against the poor cheating Patriots is pretty pathetic.

Not a chance would I be donating money to a billion dollar empire, regardless of my affinity to a team.

That million dollars should it be raised could go to countless better causes. The Pats can use part of the $5mil every team got to salute the services to pay the debt.

• Like 1

There's no way in hell I would ever help Jerry Jones pay one of his fines, unless it resulted in me getting season tickets.

• Like 1

Where did it say every team got 5 million? I remember there being a list of 14 teams that got any money and New England not being on it

I thought I read a headline where every team got around that, I known very little on the topic though!

Still, there's no way in hell you'd see me donating a cent to a team worth billions, owned by a billionaire operating in a league that's worth even more billions.