2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

I think most just know them from the root bear and the actual restaurants are definitely regional as there are none in my area, but I swear I remember seeing one in a mall in Illinois when I was a kid visiting family.

Or maybe it was Atlanta? I can't remember, but I've seen one.

I think most just know them from the root bear and the actual restaurants are definitely regional as there are none in my area, but I swear I remember seeing one in a mall in Illinois when I was a kid visiting family.

This was in Rhode Island, but it's also the only one I remember seeing.

Theres a joint A&W/KFC near my dads

You know the offseason has hit a snag when our most interesting discussion topic is the location of regional fast food chains.

• Like 3

Yeah we have the combo Taco Bell/KFCs here. Yum Foods owns those 2 and Pizza Hut too, which is also why they all serve Pepsi (eww) over Coke.

Yeah we have the combo Taco Bell/KFCs here. Yum Foods owns those 2 and Pizza Hut too, which is also why they all serve Pepsi (eww) over Coke.