Sky Bet EFL 2019/20

Adam

1 hour ago, metalman said:

Good for Leeds. And those of you who want Brentford or Fulham to get promoted can go and do one. People who want a London team with no character already have Crystal Palace.

Because the Brentford boss also owns recent crowned danish champions midtjylland (who usually choke hard in europe each year) i cant stand them. So ABB for me
@damsher hatfield
I believe Birmingham have to be the most promoted/relegated club from Premier League? 

Edited by DanishmadePunk
to add to Damsher Hatfields post

47 minutes ago, DanishmadePunk said:

Because the Brentford boss also owns recent crowned danish champions midtjylland (who usually choke hard in europe each year) i cant stand them. So ABB for me
@damsher hatfield
I believe Birmingham have to be the most promoted/relegated club from Premier League? 

I think it's now Norwich, if we're talking Premier League era only. Birmingham have the record for the top flight in general.

7 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I think it's now Norwich, if we're talking Premier League era only. Birmingham have the record for the top flight in general.

According to what I can find, the Premier League record is jointly held by Norwich, West Brom, Palace and Sunderland with four each. Blues have been relegated three times.

EDIT: I'm wrong, Norwich now hold it outright since the site I was getting this from don't include this season yet. They have five now.

Edited by hugobomb

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Former Doncaster forward Kazenga LuaLua scores the late winner for Luton against Hull to all but relegate turncoat Grant McCann and his hapless Hull team to League One.

Bloody brilliant! Need to get something from Blackburn now! 

47 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

All those clubs mentioned for most relegations are about as exciting and inspiring as watching paint dry. Something about being in that yo-yo club subset. Give me the Huddersfield Towns of the world any day.

I'm hoping Brentford do it, they play some excellent football. 

20 hours ago, hugobomb said:

According to what I can find, the Premier League record is jointly held by Norwich, West Brom, Palace and Sunderland with four each. Blues have been relegated three times.

EDIT: I'm wrong, Norwich now hold it outright since the site I was getting this from don't include this season yet. They have five now.

Norwich are also apparently on their longest league losing streak ever, which is now nine games in a row.

On 18/07/2020 at 02:54, Lineker said:

And does this mean Leeds will be 2021/22 Premier League winners?

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Huddersfield have sacked the Cowley brothers.

Huddersfield say they are “not seeking applications” for the vacancy.

That's pretty damn harsh. Huddersfield were 23rd when they came in and they just beat the second-placed team to secure survival.