NFL 2019

Maxx

Actually Schefter tweeted earlier that if the Cowboys pattern of only beating losing teams holds true we’ll finish 9-7 and probably win the East.

If Jason Garrett is still the coach of this team next year I’m skipping the season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Actually Schefter tweeted earlier that if the Cowboys pattern of only beating losing teams holds true we’ll finish 9-7 and probably win the East.

If Jason Garrett is still the coach of this team next year I’m skipping the season

Eagles will likely have a winning record when they meet Dallas though.

Falcons with 2 onside recoveries

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I agree with you. This latest loss is due more to shitty performance than it is to bad coaching, but the coaching certainly did not help. 

• Admin
12 hours ago, Maxx said:

Who do you want coaching the team next season?

59 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Who do you want coaching the team next season?

Meacon.

Literally at this point the only coach I want is one who is not Jason Garrett.  It’s been a decade of this shit, I’m so tired Ginger Marvin Lewis.  Want to promote Kris Richard? lol what a terrible idea, but fine with me.  Given Kellen Moore the job way before he’s ready? Sure why not.  Want to clean out this entire coaching staff besides maybe Marc Columbo and Sanjay Lal, and start basically from scratch?  Hell yeah.

• Thanks 3

Kellen Moore is the next in a long line of bland, white "offensive geniuses" who will get a job instead of an accomplished, veteran, usually black coach. And then 3 years later everyone the Cowboys (or whoever hires him) will do it all over again.

This league has so many teams who keep making the same mistakes, it's astounding. They all buy into this hype when a young OC has like 5 good weeks. Blinding themselves to the fact that judging a good coach takes time.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Meacon.

Literally at this point the only coach I want is one who is not Jason Garrett.  It’s been a decade of this shit, I’m so tired Ginger Marvin Lewis.  Want to promote Kris Richard? lol what a terrible idea, but fine with me.  Given Kellen Moore the job way before he’s ready? Sure why not.  Want to clean out this entire coaching staff besides maybe Marc Columbo and Sanjay Lal, and start basically from scratch?  Hell yeah.

At this point, they could lure Brian Billick, Mike Ditka or Barry Switzer out of retirement, and I'd be fine. 

29 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

There should be a minimum of a three year wait before anyone gets the “offensive genius” tag slapped on them.  Give NFL defenses time to adjust.

A friend and I broke down the successful NFL head coaches since 2000 and I think we only landed on 3 or 4 who came up through the offensive side. And at least one of them (Andy Reid) has gladly changed up his offensive system to cater to his QBs.

You can't really be an offensive genius unless you make your offense suit your personnel, not the other way around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

Kellen Moore is the next in a long line of bland, white "offensive geniuses" who will get a job instead of an accomplished, veteran, usually black coach. And then 3 years later everyone the Cowboys (or whoever hires him) will do it all over again.

This league has so many teams who keep making the same mistakes, it's astounding. They all buy into this hype when a young OC has like 5 good weeks. Blinding themselves to the fact that judging a good coach takes time.

Or if you're the Lions you buy into the Patriots way bullshit.