NFL 2019

Maxx

The Raiders aren't infringing on shit. Los Angeles is the southern capital of Raider Nation, and has been since Marcus Allen ran all over the Redskins back in 1983. The Rams had a 50 year head start on the Raiders and still could never capture the LA fanbase in the same way the Raiders did.

The Rams coming here was fine, I even agree they belong here, but the Chargers had enough problems with 'home' games against Oakland on SD, where they had fans, I don't know how they expected it to work out in a city that probably has more of it's main rival fans than any place else.

It really comes down to Kroenke. He was, rightfully, afraid of being second citizen in the building he paid for. Imagine if the Raiders, with all the hype this season, where in LA, especially with how, let's say uninspiring the Rams have been this season, the Raiders would be right back up there with the Lakers and Dodgers in terms of importance to the city.

1 hour ago, DMN said:

The Raiders aren't infringing on shit. Los Angeles is the southern capital of Raider Nation, and has been since Marcus Allen ran all over the Redskins back in 1983. The Rams had a 50 year head start on the Raiders and still could never capture the LA fanbase in the same way the Raiders did.

The Rams coming here was fine, I even agree they belong here, but the Chargers had enough problems with 'home' games against Oakland on SD, where they had fans, I don't know how they expected it to work out in a city that probably has more of it's main rival fans than any place else.

It really comes down to Kroenke. He was, rightfully, afraid of being second citizen in the building he paid for. Imagine if the Raiders, with all the hype this season, where in LA, especially with how, let's say uninspiring the Rams have been this season, the Raiders would be right back up there with the Lakers and Dodgers in terms of importance to the city.

The Rams belong in Cleveland tbf.

4 hours ago, DMN said:

If I recall Jerry Jones did a lot of maneuvering to get both a team in Las Vegas and a team in Inglewood because he has a financial interest in both projects. The Chargers were always going to wind up in LA but he had to make sure it was the deal with the Rams that went through. Then naturally the Raiders fell into Las Vegas.

9 hours ago, Taxation is Theft said:

The Rams belong in Cleveland tbf.

6 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

And the Cardinals in Chicago?

6 hours ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

And the Patriots in Hell.

And the Lakers in Minneapolis! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I’ll wait for the XFL!

And what will you do the following season? :lol: 

On 23/11/2019 at 04:21, DMN said:

You're losing 34-3 to the Jets. 

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I’ll wait for the XFL!

Maxx sittin at home like

source.gif

43 minutes ago, Lineker said:

ROUGHING THE PASSER RULES! IMPORTANT!

1. You can't just be up there and rough the passer like that.

1a. Roughing the passer is when you

1b. Okay well listen. Roughing the passer is when you hit the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The defensive lineman is not allowed to do tackle the, uh, quarterback, in a way that might cause the QB to, you know, maybe get hurt or something. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the defender is in the backfield, he can't be over here and say to the quarterback, like, "I'm gonna touch your head! I'm gonna knock you down! You better watch your butt!" and then just like he do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to tackle him, you can't full-on tackle him. You cannot totally tackle him, just tackle him. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, bringing him down gently, and then, stop once he's down.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can be bringing him down with you on top, like this, but then there's the roughing the passer you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Man, Mark Ruffalo hasn't been in any really good movies since becoming the Hulk, right? I hope he doesn't get typecast as a big green giant guy.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh, right, he was in Spotlight, man that was a great movie. Still better as Hulk though.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "puny god" -- Mark Ruffalo, "Avengers." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. Roughing the passer is when the defender hits the Quarterback in a way that, as determined by, when you hit him but hit him to much like you're

2. Do not rough the passer please.