NFL 2019

Maxx

15 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Surely has to win both the air and ground player for the week right?

Can't believe what I am witnessing, Just gonna enjoy the ride 😍

Dak really is having a great game against Detroit so he might wrestle away air player of the week.

This is just beyond my most optimistic expectations though. And how about the DEFENSE? It's a chicken or the egg question but ever since Chuck Clark stepped in with the headset they've been phenomenal, but it could also have to do with the acquisition of Marcus Peters, LJ Fort, and Josh Bynes. Not to mention Jaylon Ferguson is starting to really look good out there - The Sack Daddy!

22 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

Generally I think a lousy QB situation should be enough to buy a rookie head coach another season.

But then you have Vic Fangio who is meant to be a defensive genius yet the Broncos blew a 20-0 halftime lead.  I could see him being one and done.

Hate to see it.

I still love you @Meacon, but for every positive thing John Elway ever did for the Denver Broncos, he must do an equal and opposite bad thing. It's the deal he made with Satan to get that Super Bowl win against Green Bay. Had to sacrifice half of Terrell Davis' career, too.

I've said for a few years that he needs to go. I consider his on-field heroics and his off-field ineptitude as two different people. He can't draft, he can't scout quarterbacks, and he clearly can't hire head coaches. He got lucky falling into Peyton becoming a free agent and getting the #2 pick when he got Von Miller. If it weren't for that, he would have been gone long ago. Fangio probably shouldn't be retained, but Elway damn sure shouldn't be the one to hire his replacement. 

7 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I've said for a few years that he needs to go. I consider his on-field heroics and his off-field ineptitude as two different people. He can't draft, he can't scout quarterbacks, and he clearly can't hire head coaches. He got lucky falling into Peyton becoming a free agent and getting the #2 pick when he got Von Miller. If it weren't for that, he would have been gone long ago. Fangio probably shouldn't be retained, but Elway damn sure shouldn't be the one to hire his replacement. 

So what you're saying is you should be the head coach?

I'm not really even sure where that lateral was supposed to go. Just go for the Hail Mary, surely.

The all-out blitz with 39 seconds left to give up the game-winner was just ludicrous. We are absolutely going in the right direction with Kyler and the new blood but some of these play calls that have cost us this season have been maddening.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'm not really even sure where that lateral was supposed to go. Just go for the Hail Mary, surely.

The all-out blitz with 39 seconds left to give up the game-winner was just ludicrous. We are absolutely going in the right direction with Kyler and the new blood but some of these play calls that have cost us this season have been maddening.

Kliff Kingsbury in a nutshell. 

Vance Joseph is running this Defense to be fair, and his call cost us the game. Kingsbury's bizarre lateral idea was what stretched the result. I have largely liked Kingsbury's style so far, I like his attitude. I don't know if it'll work long term but he's improved this team a lot already. Joseph I feel is causing too many headaches.

But I have patience. I see the encouraging signs, more so on Offense. Just wish there weren't so many frustrating final stretches in games, we've lost a lot but most have been close til late in the 4th.

4 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Dak really is having a great game against Detroit so he might wrestle away air player of the week.

This is just beyond my most optimistic expectations though. And how about the DEFENSE? It's a chicken or the egg question but ever since Chuck Clark stepped in with the headset they've been phenomenal, but it could also have to do with the acquisition of Marcus Peters, LJ Fort, and Josh Bynes. Not to mention Jaylon Ferguson is starting to really look good out there - The Sack Daddy!

Offense bailed us out in the first few weeks but now the vaunted Baltimore defence is coming back to its powers.

It's all just coming together at the right time.

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I just realized the high pick I was happy that we would at least get isn't ours is it? Still paying for Mack right?

Yeah, Raiders have your 1st and 3rd rounder for 2020 IIRC

• Sad 1