NFL 2019

Maxx

Some people even believe there should be criminal charges filed against Garrett. Considering he could have caused serious injury...or worse...with that helmet, I could see it. Don't think it'll happen, though.

When he is suspended, I bet it extends into next season. 

Edited by GhostMachine

Rest of the year? He wants his contract ripping up for that and banning indefinitely. That is an outrageous disgrace and, football field or not, how can anyone say that isn't assault? He could've seriously injured Rudolph doing that.

Were they winning at the time? Nearly the end of the game? Total insanity.

7 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Some people even believe there should be criminal charges filed against Garrett. Considering he could have caused serious injury...or worse...with that helmet, I could see it. Don't think it'll happen, though.

When he is suspended, I bet it extends into next season. 

I would wholeheartedly support criminal charges - that's not just a hard, dangerous hit in the middle of play - that's attempting to inflict blunt force trauma on another human. I like the Browns as a franchise and am hoping Mayfield turns out to be good (I have a soft spot for underdogs) but Garrett should absolutely be done for the rest of the year and, probably, half of next season at minimum.

You are on the biggest stage of your sport and you act like that? C'mon man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taxation is Theft said:

I am worried that Garrett will never play again. Then again, Todd Bertuzzi and Marty MacSourley were allowed back after assaulting other players. 

Yupppppppp. He'll be back - he's damn lucky he didn't land a direct hit and that Rudolph is seemingly ok