NFL 2019

Maxx

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

Honestly people do have short memories when it comes to fights boiling over. Turkey Jones could have left Terry Bradshaw a quadriplegic back in 1976. Albert Haynesworth could have killed someone. Burfict has actively tried to concuss multiple players and has had multiple suspensions for it.

I think it's better to move discipline in a tougher direction, but giving Garrett the indefinite suspension is a good start. I suspect he misses the first 4-6 weeks of next season as well. Making it the 2nd longest in history without being so beyond the pale the NFLPA revolts.

Also, for equity in punishments they really should start suspending instigators and agitators. Only for like a game or two. But get across the message that fighting has no place in the game.

40+ years...short memory....uhm, some of us werent even around then to know

Yeah the whole thing was a joke from the start. He's now been away from football longer than Vick too, so that'll be used as a big gotcha response to people bringing up previous absences.

I appreciate him doing the workout as best he could on his terms and not giving in to the NFL's clearly farcical plan.

Oh cool is it going to be Dallas gets its ass kicked by their 7th round draft pick from last year who has only ever been on practice squads today?

22 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Ravens just trashed the Texans today. Lamar will probably win Offensive Player of the Week yet again.

Surely has to win both the air and ground player for the week right?

Can't believe what I am witnessing, Just gonna enjoy the ride 😍