NFL 2019

Maxx

5 hours ago, Meacon said:

My guess is she’d be strictly place-kicker and not asked to do kickoffs for that exact reason,

Yeah, but sometimes placekickers have to make tackles on a block or a botched fake. That said, she isn't dramatically smaller than a lot of kickers.

Also on the topic of Myles Garrett. 1) I support smacking people in the head when they drop racial slurs, 2) NFL Films captures just about all audio that occurs on the field so there's a really good chance if Rudolph did say it that it got picked up.

Josina Anderson of ESPN put out a tweet not even five minutes after the scuffle that Garrett will say that he heard a slur, because she couldn't imagine any other reason he'd react that way.  She deleted the tweet and issued an apology not long after.

It wouldn't shock me if Rudolph said something, being a MAGA head and all.  That said, if it happened I do wonder why Garrett sat on it for a week.

The Buttfumble turns 7 today

• Haha 2

He could've won five Super Bowls, broke the record for most points scored in a game, won NFL MVP every year of his career, and been a unanimous first ballot Hall of Famer, and he still would never live that down. 

For he will always be what someone here * named him: BUTTFUMBLECUS!

*I forget who, but that alone should earn them EWB Hall of Fame status

7 hours ago, Adam said:

The greatest moment in sports history.

2 hours ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

Mark Sanchez could’ve won five Super Bowls and he still would never live that down.

Some players have things like The CatchThe DriveThe Immaculate ReceptionThe Miracle at the Medowlands

Mark Sanchez will forever have The Buttfumble

1 hour ago, GhostMachine said:

I can understand why they're infringing on the Chargers' fan base: They never should have left San Diego. But the Rams baffles me. 

Besides, the Raiders will be moving to become the Las Vegas Buffet Raiders....

The point I keep making is Vegas is part of LA. They're essentially moving into the LA market without moving to LA. It's an easy weekend trip for people in SoCal. The NFL will have to employ TV shenanigans to make sure their games never get broadcast in California. But Raider Nation is a thing, they've always had a national following. Chargers are a team with no fanbase now (and forever unless the league can find a way out of the guaranteed 16 home games in LA plan). Rams are gonna do okay in LA but no matter what they won't be more popular than the Raiders.