NFL 2019

Maxx

10 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

The second I read the inevitable news that the Giants have fired Pat Shurmur, I will play the Happy Days theme.

Gettleman or Mara is just gonna hire somebody who's previously been associated with the Panthers or Giants respectively anyway, rather than somebody actually qualified or innovative. Then the cycle will repeat itself.

23 minutes ago, TCO said:

Gettleman or Mara is just gonna hire somebody who's previously been associated with the Panthers or Giants respectively anyway, rather than somebody actually qualified or innovative. Then the cycle will repeat itself.

That’s my concern.  Have an awful feeling it’ll be Steve Wilks.

That said, it’s obvious the Giants have to do something as they have the worst coaching staff in the league.  Kevin Zeitler comes in and immediately turns to shit.  Their top three draft picks from last year have all regressed massively...yes Barkley’s been hurt but still, the scheme does him no favors.  Will Hernandez turned awful and BJ Hill has been benched.  All of these guys were good last year, so for them all to regress falls on coaching.

39 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

The second I read the inevitable news that the Giants have fired Pat Shurmur, I will play the Happy Days theme.

• Haha 3