NFL 2019

Maxx

3 hours ago, Chris2K said:

If you'd told me five weeks ago that we'd end up beating the Rams this season I would have laughed in your face. Thank God for the defence though because our offense is so, so, so bad.

It was really smart of Tomlin to basically change the defense's philosophy to being focused on speed and forcing turnovers. It takes a lot of the game out of Rudolph's hands. All he really has to do is protect the ball because the defense will likely keep it close.

7 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

San Fran has a great D that causes all sorts of problems for opponents but I can't see them really hanging with a lot of the real elite teams. Seattle might win that division.

Hopefully this comment ages well for Week 13.

16 hours ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

‘72 Dolphins pop the champagne yet again

If a team loses one game and wins the Super Bowl, they're still better than the `72 Dolphins. Because the season was 3 games shorter back then.

8 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

San Fran has a great D that causes all sorts of problems for opponents but I can't see them really hanging with a lot of the real elite teams. Seattle might win that division.

If Robbie Gould was playing or if the WRs don't drop approximately 99 passes, they would have won the game. Not to mention losing Sanders after already not having Kittle. If healthy, they won't have a problem but injuries have been an issue. 

So they told Kaepernick yesterday about the workout scheduled for this Saturday.  Kaepernick supposedly asked if it could be a different day and they said no.  Also it’s a Saturday in the middle of the season so nobody of any importance will be able to be there because they’ll all be getting ready for games on Sunday. 

This league is such trash.