2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

That makes me back to high school where my dad would get kicked off the dial-up because I picked up the landline phone to call my friend. You’re an NFL head coach and it’s the week of the draft; get business internet for the month ya cheap bastard! :lol: 

I had the opposite.  I once forgot to pick up the landline to check and see if anyone was using it, and I just logged in to AOL.  Amidst all the scrambly noises you'd hear when it was booting up I could hear my grandmother yelling at me over the speakers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

That makes me back to high school where my step-dad would get kicked off the dial-up because I picked up the landline phone to call my friend. You’re an NFL head coach and it’s the week of the draft; get business internet for the month ya cheap bastard! :lol: 

With the first pick in the NFL Draft, The Bengals select

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Lamar Jackson will be on the cover of Madden 21.

Might be the biggest cheat code since Michael Vick in Madden 2004.

The Madden Curse is over guys, right?

I swore off buying Madden games but I'm picking this one up just for the cover btw. Might never even play it.

Brady won MVP and Mahomes won the Super Bowl in their respective years so I think it can be put to bed!

Those new Chargers jerseys are the best in the league by a long shot too. Amazing colour scheme and I love that the helmet decal is going to change to match the jersey.

5 minutes ago, TCO said:

Brady won MVP and Mahomes won the Super Bowl in their respective years so I think it can be put to bed!

Those new Chargers jerseys are the best in the league by a long shot too. Amazing colour scheme and I love that the helmet decal is going to change to match the jersey.

Of all teams that have done redesigns in my lifetime they're certainly the best. The AFC West is home to some great uniforms. Raiders and Chiefs are top 5. The Broncos are average but they look great wearing orange.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, TCO said:

The only real problem with them is that they're being worn in LA and not San Diego.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Numbers! On! HELMETS!!!!!!

That all navy is garbage hope they wear it like once. Desperately need to have those bolts contrast with white.

The white top with gold pants is where it's at.

I like the white top with gold pants, and the powder blue top with white pants. Neither of the blue uniforms on the right look good. The navy would look much better if the inner core of the bolts on the top and pants was white.

Am not a fan of numbers on helmets, unless its a small sticker on the back. 

Edited by GhostMachine

21 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Kinda bizarre. I know they're approaching a Rams situation shortly but they're loaded up on draft picks as is so doing turnover should theoretically be pretty easy for them.

It's when you trade away your picks like LA did that you run into real trouble by lacking young drafted players on rookie contracts to slide in.

The only one that's actually available is Goodwin. I'm sure they've had talks about the other guys but it's probably from interest from the other team and not the 49ers. Ford (would save $13M) and Tartt (FA after this season) make some amount of sense but they won't trade Alexander because he just restructured his contract and they wouldn't really gain anything to do so.