2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

I'm just saying that I expect there to be a lot of third string players and motherfuckers who normally wouldn't even get a chance * playing due to the virus. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the Marlins situation in baseball, where a 1/4th of the team is infected.

* For the love of God, I hope no team gives Brandon Weedon another call.

46 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Antonio Brown suspended for eight games.  Very nice of Goodell to wait a year and until retirement to punish him.

He basically changed his mind about retirement a couple of days later when he asked them to actually hand out the punishment so teams could talk to him. 

2 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

Antonio Brown suspended for eight games.  Very nice of Goodell to wait a year and until retirement to punish him.

They had a ton of shit to investigate because the scumbag couldn’t stop being a scumbag.  Now he has a standing suspension should any team sign him during one of his windows of non-retirement.

• Like 1