NFL 2020

Lineker

Oh, supposedly rumors are heating up that we've offered Kevin Colbert the GM job.

I'd love it. I love Pittsburgh drafts, if he can bring that shit to Detroit I'm all for it. It feels like they often take players I covet, and they usually turn out good. Maybe I should just be the GM.

45 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I'll take that, the Rams have had a pretty good draft record. They've built a solid team. Now for the coach.

From the bits I've managed to scrounge together, he seems a potentially sneaky good pick up. 

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

The Steelers have parted ways with OC Randy Fichtner, offensive line coach Shaun Sarrett, and defensive backs coach Tom Bradley.

Pittsburgh is really heading into uncharted territory with the end of the line for Ben and a very uncertain future for basically the entire team. But this tells me there might be a "one final dance" attempt in the works with Ben as opposed to them trading for Darnold or whatever has been thrown around as rumor.

10 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I know they do it as a professional courtesy, but I hope reporters know we don't give the smidgest of fucks on who “reported it first”.

Speak for yourself. It's all I care about!