NFL 2020

Lineker

I’m curious how much control he has, because Shad has said he wants to be in charge of personnel decisions but that was always one of Meyer’s biggest hang ups of going to the league. Urban is a major control freak. It could work out or it could blow up with them fighting over how to run the team.

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

The Steelers have parted ways with OC Randy Fichtner, offensive line coach Shaun Sarrett, and defensive backs coach Tom Bradley.

So stupid firing Tom Brady. 

13 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m curious how much control he has, because Shad has said he wants to be in charge of personnel decisions but that was always one of Meyer’s biggest hang ups of going to the league. Urban is a major control freak. It could work out or it could blow up with them fighting over how to run the team.

I think Meyer will have the control. Khan just wants final say so we don't end up with shitty situations like with Ramsey and co under Coughlin.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, damshow said:

He's been the Titans OC for the Ryan Tannehill Renaissance.

Ah, okay. I mean that isn't a bad choice either, but Bieniemy constantly getting skipped over is getting old. 

Either that or they should just start the HC hiring process later to help the playoff coordinators get a better shot at getting a job. 

2 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I hope Saleh does well but the Jets just don’t seem to have the minds up top to help him succeed. I hope I’m wrong but he’s already starting behind two eight balls as far as I’m concerned.

Gase must have left in a hurry in if he left those behind.

• Haha 1

I know everyone but pretty much @Lintwill day "fuck you, no" but I'm definitely hoping for Philly to go after Bienenemy. However, I don't know if Philly is going to want to go after another Reid guy given how Pederson's reign just ended.