NFL 2020

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I just hope Patrick Surtain falls to #9. I’m sure Elway will draft another QB bust but I want the lockdown corner who will still be on the team in ten years.

I wouldn't mind seeing the vikings trade up for Surtain!

21 minutes ago, Buschie Lee said:

Jets are flying Robert Saleh in for a second interview today.  Unless he’s adamant about interviewing with every interests team, it could be one of those situations where they try not to let him out of the building without a deal.

Yeah this feels like he's their guy. Philly wants an interview with him, so if the Jets are adamant about him then they won't let him leave the building.

Just now, Meacon Keaton said:

Also now the Texans have asked to have an interview with Eric Bieniemy. I wonder what made them change their mind...

They can't interview him until after KC's season ends because of anti-tampering rules. By my understanding if they asked yesterday this wouldn't have been issue.

7 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Someone was asking about him a week ago, but the Eagles have contacted Lincoln Riley apparently. He was Hurts head coach at Oklahoma for Hurts one year there.

How dare you forget me? And no. I don't like that at all. Please interview and hire Adam Gase instead. 

And from the looks of it, the Dolphins may be the ones drafting Devonta Smith. And if they can trade for Deshaun they're going to be very scary on offense. 

1 hour ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Also now the Texans have asked to have an interview with Eric Bieniemy. I wonder what made them change their mind...

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to take that job now.