NFL 2020

Lineker

23 minutes ago, damshow said:

He came back out like immediately after, don't know how many handshakes he was out there for though.

Doesn’t seem he shook anyone’s hand, he went back out for his obligatory ESPN interview.

I don’t blame him for doing it anyway, he was trying to get the team to come with him.  Probably wasn’t sure if there was gonna be a postgame throw down given the bad blood between the teams.

Just now, Buschie Lee said:

I know you shouldn’t put too much stock in one game but man if Corey Davis is the guy the Giants get in this loaded WR free agent class/draft, I’m gonna be super underwhelmed.

He did get hurt at some point in that game but I definitely don't want him in anywhere near Baltimore.

2 minutes ago, damshow said:

He did get hurt at some point in that game but I definitely don't want him in anywhere near Baltimore.

The strange thing was him just standing there on the sideline, looking fine.

If it was a concussion that’s obviously non-negotiable but anything else I’d hope a guy would be parked right next to the coach, trying to lobby his way back in.