Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

30 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I always feel like while Keane does make good points, the way he words his arguments at times don't do him any favours.

Calling Spurs average is fine. They have been. But asking which of their players, Kane or Son aside, would get in a team like City, and basing it off that is a bit silly. I'd struggle to name United players that would get in their team. Just because your players wouldn't get selected for those that among the very best, it doesn't make them shit.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

I always feel like while Keane does make good points, the way he words his arguments at times don't do him any favours.

Calling Spurs average is fine. They have been. But asking which of their players, Kane or Son aside, would get in a team like City, and basing it off that is a bit silly. I'd struggle to name United players that would get in their team. Just because your players wouldn't get selected for those that among the very best, it doesn't make them shit.

Ndombele would play for City. 

Nice performance today, lovely to see Bale playing so well. 

• Admin

The LMA is so very deeply saddened following the death of member Glenn Roeder, at the age of 65, after a long battle with a brain tumour. Glenn was a highly respected and much loved member of the coaching fraternity, having managed Gillingham, Watford, West Ham United, Newcastle United and Norwich City, and having served as a coach under Glenn Hoddle for the England national team.

In tribute to Glenn, LMA Chairman Howard Wilkinson said: “A cultured defender as a player, he managed with a studious style and was always generous with his time and ideas. Glenn was such an unassuming, kind gentleman who demonstrated lifelong dedication to the game. Not one to court headlines, his commitment and application to his work at all levels warrants special mention.

“Football has lost a great servant today and our sincere condolences go to Glenn’s family and friends.”

LMA Chief Executive Richard Bevan added: “Glenn achieved so much throughout his lifelong career in the game. After retiring as a player, he became one of the country’s most respected coaches, working across all levels of the professional game, in senior and academy football, and acting as a trusted advisor to many coaches and players. At every club, he chose to develop new talent and to give opportunities to the younger players in his charge.

“He will be sorely missed by all of the LMA’s members and his colleagues from across the game. Our heartfelt thoughts are with Glenn’s wife Faith, his daughter Holly, his sons Will and Joe and all of Glenn’s family and friends at this difficult time."