Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

He'll take a year out, then Newcastle owner Elon Musk will appoint him as manager and  sign Mbappe and Haaland.

• Haha 1

I know Poch was more lovable and everything but at the time he got sacked Spurs hadn't won away from home for nearly a year and were in relegation form. Mourinho might not have been the answer to success but not was Poch by the time of his final year.

• Like 1

At least with Arsenal being shit you can point to how Arteta should be a long-term project to clear out the bad contracts and build up a new squad from the academy. Like it's objectively funny how bad they are (unless you're an Arsenal supporter) but I feel like there is a vision for what the club will look like in a couple years' time.

I cannot say the same for Spurs who appear headed into the mid-table wilderness.

3 minutes ago, damshow said:

At least with Arsenal being shit you can point to how Arteta should be a long-term project to clear out the bad contracts and build up a new squad from the academy. Like it's objectively funny how bad they are (unless you're an Arsenal supporter) but I feel like there is a vision for what the club will look like in a couple years' time.

I cannot say the same for Spurs who appear headed into the mid-table wilderness.

Apart from the first ten minutes or so, I don't think we've been objectively bad. I think if they settle down a bit and stop rushing then we can definitely threaten City.

I'm aware De Bruyne will probably score immediately from kick off but if we're being fair it's not as if its out of the ordinary for City to be dicking teams with relative ease.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

This will surely be Jose's last job at a top or nearly top club, right? He'll either join the revolving door of mid-table managers who have a new club every 2 years or wind up in the Chinese Super League I wager.

I imagine he'd go back to punditry until someone backs up a lorry loaded with money to his front door.

1 hour ago, 9 to 5 said:

I know Poch was more lovable and everything but at the time he got sacked Spurs hadn't won away from home for nearly a year and were in relegation form. Mourinho might not have been the answer to success but not was Poch by the time of his final year.

He'd earned the right to refresh and rebuild. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

He'll take a year out, then Newcastle owner Elon Musk will appoint him as manager and  sign Mbappe and Haaland.

He'd still play with a Back 6 against every big side, hardly any attacking football, and get sacked because he's not been able to adapt with the times.

Anyone got Dean Smith's email?

Because I can tell him how. One, they released photos from Friday training that didn't feature Jack. Two, there are Twitter accounts that track who players remove from their fantasy teams. Several Villa players sold him on Friday.

• Haha 3