Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

49 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Premier League clubs should, all things being well, be able to host up to 10,000 fans on the final day of the season.

We'll probably actually win a home game then, securing a vital 3 points as we seal 9th place, pipping both Spurs and Arsenal. 

They'll parade last seasons trophy  round the ground and all of social media will have a field day with crap banter about it. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Admin
13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

We'll probably actually win a home game then, securing a vital 3 points as we seal 9th place, pipping both Spurs and Arsenal. 

They'll parade last seasons trophy  round the ground and all of social media will have a field day with crap banter about it. 

It's like you're psychic.

Just now, Lineker said:

It's like you're psychic.

The fight for who doesn't want to be stuck with the Europa League will be an interesting one that's for sure 

22 hours ago, Gazz said:

Anyone got Dean Smith's email?

Because I can tell him how. One, they released photos from Friday training that didn't feature Jack. Two, there are Twitter accounts that track who players remove from their fantasy teams. Several Villa players sold him on Friday.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

We should change how we play before we run out of steam, after all we're only here because of Covid.

200.gif

In fairness, you just beat a Southampton side who haven't won in I think 13 league matches. While Leeds are fun to watch for me as a neutral, their form hasn't been that great since the new year. You can be elated about beating a Southampton side that's in even worse form than Liverpool right now, or a Leicester side without Vardy, but there have been far more bad performances than good from Leeds.

Aren't Leeds the side who massively pissed away the Championship promotion the season before they got promoted because they ran themselves ragged, and you know, out of steam?

We've won half our games this year, which would be a perfectly fine return for a promoted team that wasn't without two international centre backs, missing their most important player for half of those games and missing their £27m Spanish international forward. Not to mention that in at least 2 of the games we lost we were desperately unlucky to not get something.

And sure, that happened; it was largely because we had injuries in key positions and paper thin squad even for Bielsa standards. Even then the only game we looked lost was Derby and had we had a fit goalscorer we'd have never been in the playoffs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Hendo set to miss 12 weeks to add to this dumpster fire of the season 

Definitely don't see Liverpool qualifying for Champions League now.

At least West Ham are having a good season, right? 😛

• Like 2

Hendo set to miss 12 weeks to add to this dumpster fire of the season 

Definitely don't see Liverpool qualifying for Champions League now.

Tough to say what missing out on Champions League football will do to the club, if some players request transfers and buying others becomes more difficult. But if they can miss out on Champions League and Europa League it could give a club that has been been run ragged over the past few seasons a more relaxed schedule.

So, who wants Sander Berge next year? :(

Apparently Villa are interested, but he also wants CL footy apparently. Maybe West Ham if they keep their run up? 

I absolutely want to see West Ham finish Top 4 if Liverpool don't. Much prefer them getting it over Chelsea or Everton. I don't think they're in with a chance now honestly, but I would laugh if Villa finish Top 4 since they shouldn't even be in the league this year.

If Liverpool don't finish Top 4, 100% think Salah forces a transfer out. I also expect Mane to put in a transfer request, with Fabinho probably the 3rd man to leave purely because top clubs would be in for him big time. It's very much a scenario I don't want to think about right now.

If Liverpool don't finish Top 4, 100% think Salah forces a transfer out. I also expect Mane to put in a transfer request, with Fabinho probably the 3rd man to leave purely because top clubs would be in for him big time. It's very much a scenario I don't want to think about right now.

I think you've been playing too much Football Manager. When was the last time a player from the Big Six put in a transfer request due to lack of Champions League football?

• Like 1