Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

This might be having too much of a US sports perspective but coaches whining to the media about this, that, or the other always feels deliberate as a way to take the media pressure off of their players. I never pay too much mind to what people like Klopp complain about as a result 

So far I've had a choice between sound being 3 seconds ahead of picture on the tv, it not working at all on PS4, and a slightly pixelated 15fps through my Virgin Media box. Football on Amazon is the future apparently.

I mean:

Yeah, got lucky there. I have no idea what Nico is doing making that challenge. No need for it. He is very much not ready for football at this level, at least yet. But that's what happens when you go into season with no back up senior RB (or a 4th senior CB).

This match definitely isn't staying 0-0 long though. Both sides have gotten in behind a lot already.

11 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Yeah, got lucky there. I have no idea what Nico is doing making that challenge. No need for it. He is very much not ready for football at this level, at least yet. But that's what happens when you go into season with no back up senior RB (or a 4th senior CB).

This match definitely isn't staying 0-0 long though. Both sides have gotten in behind a lot already.

Got to disagree there. He’s played a few times for Wales and he’s definitely good enough to play PL football. Clumsy tackle though, no doubt. 

Brighton are definitely going to regret missing that penalty.

59 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Got to disagree there. He’s played a few times for Wales and he’s definitely good enough to play PL football. Clumsy tackle though, no doubt. 

Brighton are definitely going to regret missing that penalty.

Have you watched him regularly? Poor lad is so out of his depth, a liability every match he's in. He's honestly only been called up to Wales because he played a few matches for Liverpool, and let's be real: Wales is a squad of mainly Championship caliber players and that's all Williams is right now. He is, at best, a Championship level full back. And that's okay, he's only 19 years old, he'll develop, but right now, he's just not very good. 

I'll be stunned if this match ends 11 v 11. Not because of a sending off, but all the injuries. This is insane.