Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

4 hours ago, Nerf said:

Then stop watching their interviews and talking about them incessantly 🤷‍♂️

It isn't as if I'm watching this on Liverpool TV you know, it's all over the BBC and Sky and social media every time they come out with it, which they do just about every week.

I cover football every day of my life, I can't ignore it or not see it. I can be fed up of seeing the same overblown comments from figures like Klopp though and that's what I'm commenting on.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Colly said:

Is Martinelli expected to be fit this season at some point? He looked good in spells but didn't seem to get games consistently. 

I believe he's already back in training but won't be likely to feature until maybe late-December or January.

2 hours ago, Colly said:

I'll be honest I phrased that as caring about Arsenal whereas I'm actually just looking to improve my shitty Draft team midfield.

I'll bring him in early December before anyone notices...

Well fine, I don't like Newcastle anyway! I'd love it if we beat them, love it!

23 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I have had 24 hours to digest now, but Willian must be one of the shittest signings in recent memory. Just fucking awful. 

3 year-deal as well. :facepalm:

Having not watched Arsenal's games, please tell me they're at least smart enough to not have him take corners?

This is my favourite paragraph of the whole piece: “Pandemic or no pandemic, Liverpool’s manager is a serial moaner when it comes to his teams having to play matches at times that don’t suit him and when he argues in favour of more flexibility from TV companies his complaints tend to sound selfish whether they are meant to or not.”

Could not agree more.

• Like 1