Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Well I really thought that was going to be another game where we dropped points we didn't deserve to. Hopefully bring Rodrigo back for Chelsea

And I'm not sure how Kalvin Phillips gets man of the match, didn't even score a goal, shit cunt.

Absolutely criminal misses tonight. 

I think we need to abandon the 5-3-2/3-5-2 and go 4-3-3. It's the only formation where we've managed to create an abundance of chances. Just need to hope our forwards actually score.

Ramsdale

Baldock - Basham - Egan - Lowe (whilst Stevens out)

Berge - Lundstram - Fleck

Brewster - McGoldrick - Burke 

That's what I want to see. Had enough of McBurnie missing every single chance he gets. 

Rashford should have had a pen if we are going by the standards given yesterday. Consistency ay... 

Southampton 2 up as well. Ward-Prowse is lethal on freekicks

5 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Unconfirmed reports that former Fulham and Portsmouth midfielder Papa Bouba Diop has died.

At the age of 38 or 42 depending on what Twitter accounts you look at...

Very sad if true. That Senegal victory over France was so amazing, whilst I obviously have a lot of love for him due to his time at Fulham.

• Like 1

• Admin

David Luiz is now going to be replaced by Rob Holding, on the advice of the Arsenal doctors. They haven’t specified what changed between the original concussion test and the half-time assessment.

There has been no additional update on Raul Jimenez. All we know is that he was taken straight to hospital around 45 minutes ago.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Football 100% needs an impartial medical team to conduct head injury assessments. 

Yep. This comment on the live text page sums it up perfectly:

48 min “The NFL is the most greedy, corporate driven indifference to their players’ health, sports league in the world,” says Mary Waltz. “I despise them. But even their concussion protocol requires the player to go into a darkened tent for a proper concussion test in a tent that blocks out the light. it takes 10 to 29 minutes to do it right. The NFL only did it because they got caught trying to hide the truth and to avoid lawsuits. You can’t let players have a say. They will always say ‘I’m fine’.”

The players should have no say at all. I suppose the biggest question is whether you should have independent medical staff at each game, so that there is no potential conflict of interest.

4 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

Long time since we've seen someone booked for diving, of course it looks like that was an example of why they don't do it because he'd have looked a total idiot if VAR had (rightly?) given it as a penalty instead.

Consistency ay. More of a pen then the Welbeck one that...

• Like 1

Really hard to see what Artetas process is meant to be these days. Its so far removed from the FA Cup final when I felt a genuine excitement about the team. Dont know how this gets better.

• Haha 1