Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

At the end of the day, this can happen in any season. VVD's injury had nothing to do with the COVID-enforced schedule of the season, and who knows what happened with Gomez yet. However, our defensive crisis is still very much our own doing. Liverpool knew how crazy the schedule would be this season, and how injury prone 2 of our CB's are. It was reckless to the point of complete idiocy of Liverpool to think it was a good idea to have only 3 senior CB's on the roster, with the 4th being a DM. And unfortunately, we're paying the price for it.

You could say, "Liverpool screwed Liverpool".

1 hour ago, Tigerstyle said:

Lol indeed?

Fucking important international break 🙄 maybe the FA will let Liverpool sign an emergency centre back as this shit is all their fault.

Yeah, no. Klopp and Liverpool elected to enter the season with only three senior centre backs, it's just tough luck.

What about Williams and Phillips? They should get the opportunity now to step up.

1 hour ago, Moses Julep said:

It’s honestly very irresponsible behaviour towards his team-mates and opposition players. 

I get he would want to be at his brother's wedding and all but that's very unprofessional of Salah.

1 hour ago, MadJack said:

And of course twitter is full of Liverpool fans asking why rival fans aren't asking for the league to be null and void, and rival fans accusing Liverpool fans of asking for the league to be null and void.

lol, twitter 

• Like 3

How has it only mainly affected Liverpool? West Ham have almost certainly had a similar level of disruption, and the likes of West Brom and Brighton having the odd case. As far as has been made public, Liverpool and Albion have had the same number of cases I think. 

I also don’t think that the number of cases in Liverpool have anything to do with Mo Salah going to a wedding, either.

• Like 4