Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

So are Everton still title challengers, or is everyone back to accepting that it's Everton, the most mentally inferior club in England?

More title challengers than either of these 2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

So are Everton still title challengers, or is everyone back to accepting that it's Everton, the most mentally inferior club in England?

Sorry, the most mentally inferior club in England? This coming from a supporter of the team who gave us the gift of Slippy G?

Don't forget where you've been the last 30 years before 2019/20!

• Like 1

Just now, Adam said:

Sorry, the most mentally inferior club in England? This coming from a supporter of the team who gave us the gift of Slippy G?

Also the Suarez shirts. And the Ramos petition. And the Pickford petition.

In other news, Luke Shaw is awful, McTominay didn't have a good game. Ole's tactics weren't good and he didn't change things soon enough.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Still regularly placing Top 4, winning two Champions Leagues and being in the Finals two more times, plus a few more FA and League Cups to boot? Seems a lot better than always showing promise or potential and never doing a thing with it? Or winning anything? 

Yeah, I'll say Everton are the club all about being filled with players mentally weak and unable to win anything, or handle any kind of pressure. Liverpool's certainly had their problems over the last 30;years, duh, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Especially when you compare it to little ol' Everton

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I mean I don't agree with @It's Pronounced Zoom-E and I'll always have a laugh at Everton when I can but saying the forget where you've been before last season considering we have done a lot over 30 years still. Not in terms of winning the league but I've had my fair share of seeing us win trophies and making memories. Been eventful for sure. 

Thing I'd say about Everton is Ancelotti is the right guy and you've added some good players in. Still work to be done but step in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, MadJack said:

Also the Suarez shirts. And the Ramos petition. And the Pickford petition.

In other news, Luke Shaw is awful, McTominay didn't have a good game. Ole's tactics weren't good and he didn't change things soon enough.

I mean United fans were cryarsing about conspiracy theories with Maguire just this summer for example so let's not play the hollier than thou card about online football supporters and stupid things.  Suarez shirts I'll give you but the others you can find many examples of fans saying stupid things. I've said stupid things on here and not long ago there was the whole Lamela rant and we've not had a preseason from yourself.

Rio Ferdinand went overboard with Ole's at the wheel. The wheel of what? A team that has become the very thing they mocked for all that time

48 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Its mental that we've played at Anfield, Old Trafford and the Etihad already and still got the leagues best defence.

Arteta has done a very good job. Especially considering some of the personal at the back, what's that the first win at Old Trafford in years? Good performance at Anfield in which if Lacazette could have finished could have been different? Said it before but there's parallels to Arsenal's position with Arteta coming in and ours with Klopp. Give him time and add the right squad additions and who knows 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Still regularly placing Top 4, winning two Champions Leagues and being in the Finals two more times, plus a few more FA and League Cups to boot? Seems a lot better than always showing promise or potential and never doing a thing with it? Or winning anything? 

Yeah, I'll say Everton are the club all about being filled with players mentally weak and unable to win anything, or handle any kind of pressure. Liverpool's certainly had their problems over the last 30;years, duh, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Especially when you compare it to little ol' Everton

Look, Spurs don't have a lot of awards in recent years, don't take that away from us as well.

• Sad 1