Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

• Admin

Don't forget that West Ham lost their manager to fit for three games.

Yes their manager is David Moyes. I know. But the point remains the same!

The Salah family are morons for having a large scale wedding now anyway. This end result was bound to happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cymbols said:

But fuck international football am I right?

Tbf I'd be saying fuck international football or at least pointless friendlies ATM anyway even with or without any players for a team I support catching Covid. Thought having European competitions run in the current climate is far from ideal either. Purely from a if a country had high level of infections or if a team had a high level of cases perspective. 

2 hours ago, MadJack said:

And of course twitter is full of Liverpool fans asking why rival fans aren't asking for the league to be null and void, and rival fans accusing Liverpool fans of asking for the league to be null and void.

Honestly don't get why people are arsed about what people on Twitter are saying 

30 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The Salah family are morons for having a large scale wedding now anyway. This end result was bound to happen.

Counter point: If the country allows the weddings to take place and allows a certain amount of guests then can you say they're morons when that's what the countries rules are? I don't agree with them doing it but if they're allowed to do it then it's a bit high and mighty to start calling them morons. 

I mean we were all allowed to eat out to help out and go the pub etc etc. 

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

How has it only mainly affected Liverpool? West Ham have almost certainly had a similar level of disruption, and the likes of West Brom and Brighton having the odd case. As far as has been made public, Liverpool and Albion have had the same number of cases I think. 

I also don’t think that the number of cases in Liverpool have anything to do with Mo Salah going to a wedding, either.

Honestly, didn’t even know that, but I guess it’s because those teams don’t actually matter.

I just find it baffling that sportsmen who play an extrememely aerobically demanding sport would be so irresponsible in regions where a respiratory disease that has been shown to cause potentially long term damage to the lungs is so prevalent.

Mohammed Salah with 25% of his VO2Max missing might be useful for a 20 minute cameo for the Dog & Duck on a Sunday morning, he certainly wouldn't be of any use to anything approaching a professional club.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Counter point: If the country allows the weddings to take place and allows a certain amount of guests then can you say they're morons when that's what the countries rules are? I don't agree with them doing it but if they're allowed to do it then it's a bit high and mighty to start calling them morons. 

I mean we were all allowed to eat out to help out and go the pub etc etc. 

You can absolutely say they’re morons or at the very least uninformed. I am in one of the worst hit cities in North America but I can legally walk down a crowded street without a mask, wouldn’t exactly make me a rocket scientist though. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Tbf, Moyes getting COVID was the best thing for West Ham 🤣

• Admin

A 'secret' stairway and the James Milner door: Liverpool open training ground

During consultations with senior players over what they wanted at the site Milner jokingly suggested a door named after him. The engineers, McLaughlin & Harvey, obliged and the midfielder discovered that access to the first-team suite was via ‘The James Milner Door’ upon arrival this week. The scouting department have their own meeting room, office and a ‘secret scouting stair’ for bringing potential recruits into the centre unseen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2