Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Full credit to United for responding and getting control back of the match. They've again been the far better side after they got control of the tempo. Leeds had a great 5-10 minutes, but otherwise they've been woefully second best.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Little silence of the crowd from Elanga, love it. Fuck off

Elanga especially deserves that goal after the bullshit from this crowd and the FA Cup

23 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I think both Everton and Newcastle will finish comfortably enough above the current bottom 3. Brentford are the most likely to get dragged down amongst them I'd say.

Feeling relatively confident it'll be Watford, Brentford, and Burnley dropping. Just see more out of all the other sides in the bottom than I do them.

Honestly could see Leeds and maybe even Palace getting dragged in. The additions of Weghorst at Burnley and Royhammer at Watford make things interesting.

Also just clicked there, you really see Norwich getting out?

2 hours ago, Colly said:

Honestly could see Leeds and maybe even Palace getting dragged in. The additions of Weghorst at Burnley and Royhammer at Watford make things interesting.

Also just clicked there, you really see Norwich getting out?

I, uh, may have mixed up Burnley and Norwich. As one does.

• Like 1

Don't think we could have asked for a better first half. 3-0 after 36minutes. Two penalties for Salah and Matip finally scoring after going on a run by doing a one two 

On 19/02/2022 at 11:53, GoGo Yubari said:

I want to be like "oh good, the sign that Spurs have turned the corner under Conte and will be good from now on" but there's been at least two games before this where I thought that and then they fucked up so I think I have to give up on having expectations and enjoy the moment.

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-ro

Expect nothing and you'll never have hopes to crush, the Tottenham Hotspur story.

• Sad 1