Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Didn't deserve to lose this game at all. Pure luck for the goal and that was a certain penalty.

They have no clue about their own  rules anymore. Handball has been completely butchered the last few years.

The ref allowed City to do all their shithousing unfettered as well at the end. Rubbish.

We are in big trouble, as well as we fought tonight. A lot of tough games still to come.

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

Didn't deserve to lose this game at all. Pure luck for the goal and that was a certain penalty.

They have no clue about their own  rules anymore. Handball has been completely butchered the last few years.

The ref allowed City to do all their shithousing unfettered as well at the end. Rubbish.

We are in big trouble, as well as we fought tonight. A lot of tough games still to come.

I'm biased in this situation cause I wanted Everton to take points away from City but honestly I don't get how that's not a handball. It's an open and shut case for me...then for VAR to look at it and go nah. Honestly the standard of reffing in this country at times both on the pitch and in VAR is shocking. 

It's a clear and obvious error that and there's the decisions that have consequences for teams 

• Like 1