Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

The pitch invasion thing is becoming a joke, I'd like to see point deductions become the punishment for that in the future as it'd make all fans think twice about doing it and also the clubs would have to reinforce it with more security (depending on the club size of course).

9 hours ago, The Kraig said:

There's a definite "fuck the rules/law" sentiment going on in post-COVID world. I think we're a bit lucky so far that no one has been seriously hurt or even trampled to death.

i do recall watching something a few weeks ago on which made the assertion that violent crime tends to increase after a pandemic.

I would assume if that holds true then the rise in pitch invasions is totally related to living through a pandemic.

These kinds of behavioural changes are probably not the first thing someone would think of as a consequence of a pandemic but it appears to be.

On a separate but similar note I've just spoken to a colleague was at Anfield yesterday and saw both sets of fans throwing flares. One landed in the disabled section and scared an assistance dog, another hit a woman in the face next to some kids, and she actually has a pretty nasty burn herself on her arm. The sooner those disappear from football "culture" the better.

In other news, The Athletic are not fans of Jacob Murphy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

With the recent pitch invasions and fans getting at opposing player's another incident at City yesterday I wouldnt be surprised if we end up with what they have in Germany, the fences/nets again. Pitch invasions in themselves shouldn't be an issue but when you have a select few causing issues they are the ones who ruin for the majority

I like Tottenham, but @Lineker scares me

So... we are in the Champions League? FUCK YOU ARSENAL

BBC on line is not my type *blank expression* 

I cannot work with that

Look, i call it soccer.. Carolina Panthers need a new QB

leave me alone :(

• Haha 1

Jack Grealish has pretty much guaranteed himself a horrible reception every time he comes to Newcastle forever, and hopefully a clattering from Big Dan Burn. What a bellend.

21 minutes ago, Colly said:

Jack Grealish has pretty much guaranteed himself a horrible reception every time he comes to Newcastle forever, and hopefully a clattering from Big Dan Burn. What a bellend.

You can't clatter someone when they'll be on the bench... 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

You can't clatter someone when they'll be on the bench... 

I think you severely underestimate Big Dan Burn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

West Ham defender Kurt Zouma, 27, has pleaded guilty at Thames Magistrates' Court to kicking and slapping a cat.

I mean he'd be daft to plead not guilty considering all the footage. 

Honestly I'm still pretty appalled at how quickly he went back into the West Ham team