Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Proud of these lads. What a team. They're such a good team, the best I've seen my lifetime. 

They've won the league, the Champions League, the FA Cup and League Cup, World Club Cup and got the Europa League final, all under Klopp. A third Champions League final next week as well. It's disappointing but fuck me I love these lads. What a team! We go again next Saturday and hopefully make it 7! 

• Like 3

Man City are just so fucking awful. Like who even likes them? ffs the hyperbole is real. Absolutely gutting that it was that close but when you're a bang average side playing against a team which cost more than an entire country would, what do you expect?

• Haha 4

Maybe if we were owned by a corrupt human rights abusing government and allowed to always scam the financial spending rules we would have won the Premier League. Oh well 🙃 

• Haha 1

There's no need to feel bitter. City just don't mean anything, everyone knows it. They're trying to manufacture a rivalry because no one's arsed about them. 

I'm gonna celebrate this team today, next Saturday and come the parade next Sunday I'll do the same. 

• Like 1

It's the hope that kills you. Didn't go in with any real hope, and then Coutinho making it 2-0, it just felt meant to be. Deflated doesn't even begin to describe it.

These pitch invasions are so, so embarrassing. Breaking the nets, bearhugging players when they're trying to get down the tunnel. Just animal behaviour left, right and centre.

I'm sick of seeing stuff like this.

12 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

39 goals today, which is pretty astonishing. Only one team didn't score...

Always happens on the final day. A mix of teams desperate for wins and teams on the beach playing weird teams for the craic.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

If we made it 2-1 whilst they were 2-0 down it could have had a psychological impact. Fact we made it 2-1 after they made it 3-2 just didn't really mean anything 

Yeah. It was academic really once city equalised.

I think that everyone would have enjoyed it more if Liverpool had clinched it. But city winning is 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Hard disagree.

Almost everyone :P

Could see Liverpool getting it next season though. Retaining the Premier league is hard enough once.

31 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Almost everyone :P

Could see Liverpool getting it next season though. Retaining the Premier league is hard enough once.

Really don’t think you’ve read the room on that one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

Yeah. It was academic really once city equalised.

I think that everyone would have enjoyed it more if Liverpool had clinched it. But city winning is 🤷‍♂️

I think you don’t realize that a lot of us will take the evil blue team with a whiny coach owned by money barons with plastic fans winning over the evil red team with a whiny coach owned by money barons with plastic fans :shifty:  

• Haha 2