Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

An Everton fan attacking someone with a child on their person? Never seen anything like that before.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/01/everton-fan-jailed-for-attacking-lyon-player-while-holding-toddler

...ah.

Everton fans are "Born not manufactured" :shifty:

Karen at Tesco when they tell her that drink isn't included in the meal deal.

• Like 1

I hope the new stadium has a running track round it.

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

I presumed that guy was one of the ones trying to diffuse the situation, but may be wrong.

I'm not even sure that's better. 😕

• Like 1

The Premier League have forgiven/excused Everton's massive losses/FFP violations already though, haven't they? I feel like this was already brought up and addressed, for some reason.

1 hour ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

The Premier League have forgiven/excused Everton's massive losses/FFP violations already though, haven't they? I feel like this was already brought up and addressed, for some reason.

A lot of stuff was written off through a non-affiliated organisation as losses due to the pandemic. Which does sound like a fantastic way to cheat the system.

Anyway. The ridiculous celebrations, especially seeing Lampard giving his speech as if he did something special was a bit galling. Everton are the epitome of the 3rd placed podium wanker. But somehow far worse.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Colly said:

This is going to end up a big messy West Ham/Sheffield United thing all over again.

Honestly this is just pathetic on our part; our recruitment (and horrible luck with injuries, but the former could have helped with the latter somewhat) is what's getting us relegated. Not Everton wasting 350m on whatever the fuck they've wasted it on

Despite still leading the league in both goals and assists after 37 match days, Mo Salah lost out to KDB for Player of the Season.

I think both guys have had phenomenal half seasons and not so good other halves, but it's just so bizarre to me that Salah could end the season with both the most goals and assists, and still not win that award. That's so crazy to me.

7 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Despite still leading the league in both goals and assists after 37 match days, Mo Salah lost out to KDB for Player of the Season.

I think both guys have had phenomenal half seasons and not so good other halves, but it's just so bizarre to me that Salah could end the season with both the most goals and assists, and still not win that award. That's so crazy to me.

Same thing happened to Kane last season, to be fair. 

@Baddar what’s your plan for GW38 in FPL? Asking for a friend 😒

Whatever happens today happens. It's been a brilliant season as a red. Two cups, coming back in the title race and taking it the final day and another European cup final next week. Up the reds! 

Whatever happens today happens. It's been a shit season as a white. 20 losses, dragged into a relegation fight and taking it to the final day and a cheerleader for a manager. Marching on together.

Yeah, any little bit of hope I had for the miracle ended when I saw Emi Martinez was hurt. Robin Olsen is not a good keeper. He's not even mediocre. He's just bad.