Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

1 minute ago, DavidMarrio said:

Lets not drop points against Southampton! 

they do have a habit of losing 9-0 tbf :shifty:

I was only able to catch the game at 2-1, but that own goal had me so frustrated, and then Antonio just immediately chipping that ball when he could've easily taken Ederson on, or better just squared it to Fornals who had an open goal will definitely stay with me today. West Ham keeps the title race alive, but they also threw that win away

My prediction for the final day:

Villa are holding City to a draw, Gerrard brings on a centre half with 2 minutes to go to secure the point. Centre half gives away a stupid penalty in the 93rd minute and Gerrard costs Liverpool another title

Oh and Brentford beat us 4-0 while Burnley beat Newcastle

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

I wonder what odds you can get on a Liverpool title win plus an Everton relegation... just imagine the scenes.

I didn't think I could get more turned on.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Cymbols said:

Yeah as much as #narrative is a thing, we aren’t landing a punch on City come final day. 

You don't need to punch them!

You just need Coutinho to remember how he used to score against City all the time when he played for Liverpool.