Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Lineker said:

West Ham will surely catch Man Utd now that they're not focussing on the Europa League.

Or they'll be so disappointed by that loss that their league seasons falls to bits.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I'm feeling the nerves big time right now. Son exploiting all of the space that TAA always leaves behind terrifies me.

We'll concede 4. We're always shit at Anfield.

Confused me that spurs have a ben davies who isnt the ben davies that liverpool signed last January but a totally different ben davies

• Admin
1 minute ago, Hobo said:

Confused me that spurs have a ben davies who isnt the ben davies that liverpool signed last January but a totally different ben davies

Nope, he is very much the Ben Davies Wales international who has been there since 2014 and made almost 200 PL appearances.

• Like 3

Honestly you could make up a guy and tell me he plays for spurs and ill believe you.

Luis Diaz is everywhere. He is fun.

On 07/05/2022 at 20:33, Hobo said:

Honestly you could make up a guy and tell me he plays for spurs and ill believe you.

They had a promising young lad called James - Due to be on the bench for the CL final against Liverpool but snapped his ankle entering the stadium and wasn't heard of again since.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Nope, he is very much the Ben Davies Wales international who has been there since 2014 and made almost 200 PL appearances.

I was going to say, who the fuck is this Liverpool Ben Davies?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Not sure we are going to break down the Conte bus this final 20 minutes. Spurs had only one other good moment, but they took the goal and that's what matters. Conte has them so defensively disciplined. He's such a world class manager at it.

24 minutes ago, Colly said:

I was going to say, who the fuck is this Liverpool Ben Davies?

The real Ben Davies obviously