Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Was a weird game that, Tottenham defended both really well and equally flappy at times. Didn't really threaten in terms of clear cut chances but on the balance of play it would have been harsh if we got beat. 

Before today the title was in City's hands. A draw today still means it's a game swing in their favour albeit but I can't see them losing. 

Liverpool signed Ben Davies from Preston (I think) last year during their defensive injury crisis last year. Im not sure he has actually played a game.

He is currently on loan in the championship. I think at Sheffield United.

I hope he gets to play against Tottenham Ben Davies one day. I would like to see how commentators handle it.

Football should have the same rules as actors. Someone already has your name? Gotta change it!

Ive been reminded that Matt Doherty is a Spurs player too. Im glad to have bee spared English people trying and falling to pronounce Doherty.

Always putting a c in it. Theres no c!

Cant get Gallagher right either. The second g is silent. Its Gallaher.

And dont get me started on Keogh. Its not pronounced Kee-oh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, damhausen said:

It'll take a massive stunner for Everton to drop now. They've done just enough it would appear.

Wouldn't go that far, but I'm a lot happier with it now than I was two weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, damhausen said:

It'll take a massive stunner for Everton to drop now. They've done just enough it would appear.

Id wait and see how that game in hand goes. I’m not sure a one point lead with 4 games remaining is comfortable living.