Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

The binary way in which Chelsea repeatedly switch between a month of Being Really Impressive and a month of LOL We Can't Hold A Candle To West Ham's B-Team really does make me feel very, very tired.

52 minutes ago, Baddar said:

As an opposing fan it pissed me off that. Celebrated like he'd saved a World Cup winning penalty when in reality Bruno fucked it himself. 🥺

There’s just something about goalkeepers doing this to Fernandes 👀

• Sad 1

Fair play to them though. Plans working and it's all fair game. 

Only thing annoying is a slight gust of wind would knock Gordon over... Lad needs to cut that out of his game. 

11 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

This Everton team 100% deserves to get relegated. What a shitshow of a football club. 

Sorry? This is standard low-block, spoiler football. Liverpool are lightyears better, so they better find one good bit of quality to beat us.

Half the league do this against Liverpool and City.

Mane should have been sent off for that eye-gouge also, not that I expect anything from Stuart Atwell.

• Like 6

Yeah I really don't get the complaints. Teams have done this against Man Utd to an extent for the last 10 years. 

"This isn't a Frank Lampard team, this is a Jose Mourinho team," Carragher cried. If you're open against the best teams you'll get smashed. They've lost 7 away on the bounce. Give it a rest.

• Like 1

The time wasting from pickford is something else though. don't see that everyday.

Does feel very 2008 compared to other such games tbh

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Yeah I really don't get the complaints. Teams have done this against Man Utd to an extent for the last 10 years. 

"This isn't a Frank Lampard team, this is a Jose Mourinho team," Carragher cried. If you're open against the best teams you'll get smashed. They've lost 7 away on the bounce. Give it a rest.

Carragher being the commentator for this game is embarrassing on Sky's part. He moaned about Richarlison saying "I see him on the floor every week" as if every single team doesn't have 2/3 players who do it. Salah does it. Ronaldo perfected it. Neymar, Saka, Grealish, do I need to go on.

Just now, Hobo said:

The time wasting from pickford is something else though. Dont see that every day.

You literally do though. I see it every single week no matter what level of football I am watching.

• Like 1