NFL 2021

Lineker

14 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Jags look to be playing their way out of the first overall pick, right now!

Lions are throwing it all out there too, might not matter if they both win. Dan Campbell doesn't seem like the type to lose for draft position.

1 minute ago, damshow said:

Going to be hilarious when everything goes the Ravens way and then the Raiders clinch before kickoff and can rest everyone.

I don't know if we would, rather get the win even if Tennessee is a better match-up than KC.

1 hour ago, DMN in the House said:

I do believe you are wrong in thinking he massively underachieved at Michigan, the expectations of Michigan fans did not and do not meet up with the realities of their program.

As a Michigan fan, my expectations are lower than those of a Detroit Lions fan :( . 

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Steelers win and are now on the brink of a playoff spot.

The LA/LV tie scenario is fully in play!

Happy with our games against the Packers, and I don't even mind that it cost us the #1 overall pick. We play hard and to the end of every game. Packers apparently made a point of playing their starters for the majority of the game (to keep the rhythm going, is their argument), so I feel good about the direction our team is going in. 

Now, please draft us a better D. 

31 minutes ago, DFF said:

Happy with our games against the Packers, and I don't even mind that it cost us the #1 overall pick. We play hard and to the end of every game. Packers apparently made a point of playing their starters for the majority of the game (to keep the rhythm going, is their argument), so I feel good about the direction our team is going in. 

Now, please draft us a better D. 

Yea, I'd rather have the win. We're guaranteed #2 and either Hutchinson or Thibodaux will be there.

Credit to Goff...he finished the season strong. 

It was Diggs' ankle, basically landed backwards apparently. They didn't show a replay.

I don't believe we will pull this out so the Rams will win the division regardless of their OT outcome.

Now Penny has run 62 yards for a TD we have definitely lost.

Taken all my enthusiasm for the Play Offs (in general) away, the way we have capitulated this season.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

It was Diggs' ankle, basically landed backwards apparently. They didn't show a replay.

I don't believe we will pull this out so the Rams will win the division regardless of their OT outcome.

Now Penny has run 62 yards for a TD we have definitely lost.

Taken all my enthusiasm for the Play Offs (in general) away, the way we have capitulated this season.

Don’t worry you’ll play the Cowboys again in the first round and we will likely hand you back all the momentum you need

• Like 1

Just now, Maxx said:

Don’t worry you’ll play the Cowboys again in the first round and we will likely hand you back all the momentum you need

Even if we do, we'll just get slapped in the Divisional by Green Bay or the Brady Bunch. We've been done for weeks.