Formula One 2022

Lineker

If I was Checo I’d be very uncomfortable with that development in light of his own relationship with Max, Max’s friendship with Danny Ric, and the obvious power Max now holds at Red Bull.

I'm curious just how long Lance is going to be allowed to play racecar driver. I would be very surprised if Daddy Stroll ever gives him the boot, but who knows how long Daddy Stroll will own the team.  Glad to see Seb leaving it all out on the track. I'd love a podium but a decent points finish, assuming he's not run into, is very possible tomorrow. 

I'm glad Checo and Charles are 2nd and 3rd going into the race. I was worried one would start fifth or sixth and ruin what could be a very fun battle for 2nd in the standings. I'm curious what kind of strategy Red Bull will utilize with Max tomorrow after their team meeting earlier this week. 

I'm curious, since I dove hardcore into F1 right before I left EWB for a while, so I haven't been around to chat in-season. 

What are peoples thoughts on the sprint races? I personally don't like them. I think they take away from the excitement of the Sunday race, and in a case like K-Mag and his pole win, from qualifying as well.

They're the same thing we see on Sunday, just 25%(ish?) as long, which I don't think is necessary.