X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

End of Guardians of the Galaxy. Possible bug? Help please!

Reveal hidden contents

Have you tried restarting the game? That worked for me.

• Thanks 1

I love Madden 22. I used to be so anti-Madden, but figured I'd try it out just because its on Game Pass and I wanted to try it. 

Its actually really fun. If you're like me, you can tailor it to make it easy. I just beat the Bears 104-10 with my Lions. Franchise is good enough for me. 

• Sad 1

Do the EA games get put on fairly regularly? I've only ever really bothered with FIFA which is crap. I've been trying to get into NHL 21 but I think 22 has been out a while now? For some reason the storefront still has it for like, fuckin 60 quid or something mental.

Just now, Kaney said:

Do the EA games get put on fairly regularly? I've only ever really bothered with FIFA which is crap. I've been trying to get into NHL 21 but I think 22 has been out a while now? For some reason the storefront still has it for like, fuckin 60 quid or something mental.

They go on sale for relatively decent prices - but they go onto the EA Play service at fairly predictable intervals. Though, NHL 21 went in there April 12th last year so I was kind of expecting NHL 22 to land by now...

• Thanks 1

On 29/04/2022 at 15:42, Kaney said:

On 29/04/2022 at 15:44, apsham said:

They go on sale for relatively decent prices - but they go onto the EA Play service at fairly predictable intervals. Though, NHL 21 went in there April 12th last year so I was kind of expecting NHL 22 to land by now...

May 12th!

• Thanks 1

Trek to Yumi is out on Gamepass. It's beautiful, does the whole Kurosawa tribute (aesthetically) better than Ghost of Tsushima, IMO. The combat isn't super deep or anything. It's fun, don't get me wrong. It's just very... simple. Which is fine! But, they need to release a patch to fix the parry system, like, immediately. It's frustratingly bad.

In other Gamepass stuff - I installed LiS: True Colors yesterday, played it for hours, and finally finished it this morning. It's really, really good. The first game, and Before the Storm, have a real special place in my heart, but this one is probably the best - but I haven't played 2, so I can't say that for certain. But, man. So many twists and turns in that story that I didn't see coming. You love to see it (not really, shit is heartbreaking). I'll probably watch someone play the Wavelengths DLC, since I'm not buying DLC for a Gamepass game that'll leave the service eventually.

I might start Citizen Sleeper tonight if my buddy from work doesn't want to play Fortnite.

Has anyone played Tiny Tina's Wonderland's? I picked it as my next game and I'm loving it so far but I have a question. I decided to play as a "Spore Warden" because I was supposed to get a little mushroom guy to kick ass with me but like I don't have him yet. Does he just unlock eventually? I want my mushroom guy!