X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

Starfield and Redfall have been delayed to the first half of 2023. Redfall doesn't surprise me at all because we've seen virtually no footage.

Starfield was always a bit of an odd one because they announced a specific date almost a year-and-a-half in advance. We've still only seen a few bits of concept art and vague screenshots since then.

21 minutes ago, Ruki Returns said:

Boo. I was looking forward to Starfield. Doesn't feel like there's any big games coming in the back half of the year

Why? I will admit to being a bit ignorant but I have seen so little about Starfield to even know what it is never mind get hyped about it.

At the moment, Starfield's big selling point is "It's a space game by Bethesda". They haven't said a huge amount about it otherwise.

I'm looking forward to it simply because it will be on Game Pass. If I'd have to pay for it separately, I'd have very little interest.

5 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Why? I will admit to being a bit ignorant but I have seen so little about Starfield to even know what it is never mind get hyped about it.

5 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

At the moment, Starfield's big selling point is "It's a space game by Bethesda". They haven't said a huge amount about it otherwise.

I'm looking forward to it simply because it will be on Game Pass. If I'd have to pay for it separately, I'd have very little interest.

Basically that. 

So, besides using the Series S as a Gamepass machine, I do want to get into overlooked 360/One games since they can sometimes go on a pretty deep discount. I've found a few that interest me, and are only a few bucks, and I have a small list (with stuff like Enslaved, Lost Odyssey, Spec Ops: The Line, etc) to look out for, but I'm wondering what everyone else thinks.

7 hours ago, tristy said:

So, besides using the Series S as a Gamepass machine, I do want to get into overlooked 360/One games since they can sometimes go on a pretty deep discount. I've found a few that interest me, and are only a few bucks, and I have a small list (with stuff like Enslaved, Lost Odyssey, Spec Ops: The Line, etc) to look out for, but I'm wondering what everyone else thinks.

If you didn't play them first time around, Fable 1 and 2. 

did anyone else get a message from Xbox saying they've deposited a $5 gift card into your account? Because I did, it's from the official Xbox team or whatever, but there's no $5 gift card in my account. No link to follow, no code, so it's not a phishing scam or anything. I've got all the messages from this Xbox account since I activated my Series S, so I know it's legit.

Very weird.

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

Have you definitely checked your Microsoft account balance?

Yeah, did it on the Microsoft website and even added something to my cart on both the website and console. No gift card balance. A few people on the MS Rewards subreddit had the same thing happen to them today. It’s odd.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, VerbalPuke said:

Lots of fun, especially like shitting my pants in front of the whole town. 

Not gonna lie, this would be fun as hell. 

• Like 1

Just now, LL! said:

Not gonna lie, this would be fun as hell. 

Yeah, theres a bunch of tricks you can do to impress town ls people. Its a quick mini game, silly but fun. Theres funny, scary, romantic, dogs tricks, heroic tricks you do that either increase or decrease popularity with the town. 

• Thanks 1